Must have 5+ years of experience in business continuity, crisis management and disaster recovery program implementation and execution.
A successful BC/CM consultant will be working on IntraPoint client sites 80% of the time and sales support 20%. In addition to supporting clients obtained through the sales team, the consultant will be expected to drive business through their own experience, including previously established relationships. A BA or BS is required and industry certification and ICS experience is preferred. Must be open to the potential international travel.��
Critical Sucess Factors
A demonstrated knowledge of the oil and gas industry and IntraPoint’s solutions is desired.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Maximizes Results by Anticipating Obstacles that Could Impede Progress
- Lead and coordinate complex enterprise resiliency program and project implementation efforts (with internal and external partners).
- Define, execute and manage customer specific Business Continuity project development, risk assessments, Business Impact Analyses, continuity strategy development, Business Continuity Plan development, recovery team table-top exercise development and facilitation
- Define, execute and manage customer specific Crisis Management project development, team development, Crisis/Incident Management Plan development, crisis team table-top exercise development and facilitation
- Establish executive level relationships, understanding the needs and language of customer’s specific business.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customers�� solution, strategy and business requirements.
- Partner with internal staff to create successful Proposals and Presentations in response to RFPs and other customer needs
- IntraPoint expects any successful employee will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Self Starter – A pro-active orientation and the ability to operate independently to achieve goals.
- Success/Achievement Orientation – Ability to thrive in the face of adversity, drive to overcome all obstacles to reach goals.
- Leveraging Relationships – Orientation to leverage all relationships (internally and externally) to maximize personal and IntraPoint successes.
- Problem Solving – Ability to understand a situation and to identify the best route to satisfy all concerned parties and enhance IntraPoint’s brand.
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Seeks to provide an appropriate solution by understanding what the customer is trying to accomplish; spends time in a needs analysis process that identifies key objectives specific to an individual customer; gives the customer’s agenda priority over a standard response; changes the consulting approach or solution to accommodate the customer versus force fit the customer to an existing model
- Asks questions of customers and demonstrates thorough knowledge of customers’ industry
- Understands Customers place in the market and broader level business objectives
- Demonstrates an understanding of how IntraPoint SW and consulting solutions can serve the overall goals of customers
- Responds to customer inquires in a customized manner; demonstrating an understanding of customer requirements
Able to sort through bureaucracy, complexity, or politics to focus on required results; is not caught unprepared when obstacles are encountered; meets self-imposed standards of excellence by delivering agreed upon results that are straightforward and customer defined
- Delivers on all commitments regardless of challenges
- Uses experience to pro-actively identify future problems, and develops contingencies to mitigate potential roadblocks
- Takes initiative to find out possible solutions using IntraPoint products and how they interact with what the customer already has in place
For more information, contact Torund Bryhn email@example.com