This followed a successful 2011 Users Conference, which was hosted by Alitalia Airlines in Rome. The 2012 Users Conference was a two and a half day event, which was designed to:
- Promote sharing of best practices and innovative ways to use the IntraPoint Enterprise Resiliency Solution (ERS) across the customer base.
- Collaborate on IntraPoint’s development roadmap to ensure it provides value added innovation.
The format provided equal time for customer presentations on how they use IntraPoint’s ERS, IntraPoint presentations on the development roadmap (for the past year and the future) and informal Networking.
The Speaking Agenda included:
- Welcome by IntraPoint’s CEO Idar Voldnes
- "An ocean of information – so what?”, keynote by Brage W. Johansen, VP at International Research Institute of Stavanger. Brage is known for his extensive knowledge in science, space, and energy, as well as resiliency.
- "Convergence – The Future of Risk Management” by Edward Erickson, VP of Solutions and Business Development at IntraPoint
- "Crisis Manager in Action" by Christian Jahn, HSEQ Manager at Teekay Petrojarl
- "Implementing Crisis Manager in a Global Organization" by Søren Jeppesen, Director at Maersk Drilling
- A visit to Maersk Crisis Operations Facility
- "Solution Development Accomplishments (Past Year)" by Edward Erickson & Markus Karlsen, VPs at IntraPoint
- "Experience from a Global Deployment" by Marianne Brokjøb, Manager at Statoil
- "Simulation Training - 1st line and joint training using Crisis Manager 2nd line" by Bo Grønhøj, Chief Instructor at Maersk Training Center
- "Solution Development Roadmap" by Edward Erickson, VP of Solutions and Business Development at IntraPoint
- "Needs & Priorities" by Markus Karlsen, VP at IntraPoint
- "Research & Innovation – a view forward" by Tore A. Nilsen, VP at IntraPoint