Crisis Manager provides a comprehensive set of sub-modules to aid in the response, management and recovery phases of a crisis, including:
-- A central information dashboard that provides command and control of all aspects of information and activity flow during a crisis.
– Enables the types of information reported to and from the crisis scene to be selected and automatically updated on the Information Dashboard.
– Provides a coordinated media management and communications function: Registers inbound media inquiries and outbound corporate responses; Creates standard responses to the media and customers; and enables communications milestones to be tracked as part of the crisis response and recovery plan.
– Uses checklists to track the assigned tasks of each crisis team member to ensure that their roles are being fulfilled during the crisis.
Task Process Flows and Assignments
– Enables tasks to be assigned to a crisis management team, with activity logging, milestone and status reporting and crisis progress tracking controlled and managed through the Information Dashboard.
– Provides a comprehensive information dissemination and management function from the Crisis Portal dashboard. Includes the ability to update and change the corporate Internet and Intranets, publish internal and external press releases, display emergency contact numbers and manage other published materials relating to the crisis.
Inbound/Outbound Call Management
– Enables all inbound and outbound calls relating to the crisis to be logged and routed to appropriate crisis team members and/or call center response units in order to ensure that information is disseminated effectively and efficiently to media, customers and employees relatives.
Contact Information Management
– Enables lists the most current contact and personal information to be maintained and accessed during a crisis for the crisis management team, employees, clients, suppliers, first responders, passenger manifests and so forth.
– Enables a separate back-up copy of the installed solution to be used for simulation and training exercises in a controlled format to practice and refine crisis response plans.
– The system automatically records all crises for review and continuous preparedness improvement.
– integrates features, such as chat capability, GIS integration and duty scheduling, to ensure that clients have access to the most advanced functionality to ensure optimal crisis management.